The Correlation of Mining with Humanity’s Development (A Fact).
- As long as Mankind evolve, Mining will be required for Agriculture, Technology, Environment, Health, Financial Services, Etc. Without Mining, Mankind can’t evolve.
- The “Social” and “Environmental” negative effects of mining remain attached to human development.
- There is a Necessity to Transform: The best way to predict the future is by creating it -"Mining Building Peaceful Communities and a better World"........
IMEF - Value Proposition for Stakeholders
Indigenous Peoples: Sustainable direct economic benefit from mineral wealth. Direct participation in the global capital and commodity markets.
Financial Institutions: New asset class for portfolio diversification that generates a financial and moral return.
Family Offices: Opportunity to build an Investment Legacy.
Endowments: Philanthropic legacy in Peace building, human rights and poverty reduction.
Mineral Extractive Sector: Shared value opportunities.
Churches: Asset classes and Business Models in light of the Compendium of Social Doctrine of the catholic church and encyclicals , Ecclesia in America, Evangelii Gaudium and Laudato Si. Interfaith Opportunity.
Organisations & Civil Society: Increase of Indigenous Peoples participation in the mineral extractive sector.
Academia: Research Opportunities.
IMEF - Consulting Services for Stakeholders
- Indigenous Mining Equity Impact Investing Concept.
- Indigenous Mining Equity Business Model Concept.
- Indigenous Mining Equity Legacy Building Concept.
- Indigenous Mining Equity Portfolio Diversification Concept. (Indigenous Group/Commodity/Country/Currency)
- Field Assessment and Surveys.
- Indigenous Mining Equity Educational Training. (Four Modules).
- Financial and Operational Risk Management Assessment and Mitigation Strategy.
- Liaison mandate.
- (*)CSR Product Concept. (IMEF as a CSR Vehicle).
- Social and Environmental Impact Analysis Strategy.
- Road Shows and Presentations.
IMEF as a CSR Vehicle:
- Structured and Independent legal CSR Vehicle: (Foundation/association) ->Transparent, easy to audit, legal and impact compliant, lower operations risk management.
- Pooling Cluster: For Small and Middle Enterprises. Operational efficiency in CSR and lower operational risk exposure.
- Social Innovation: Bottom of the pyramid social and environmental impact.
- Collaborative Multi Stake Holder: Academia, Corporates, Civil Society, Government, International Organisations.
- Non- Geographical BIAS approach: Within and Beyond enterprise's geographical operations.
- Versatility in CSR Impact: Regional and/or Global. (Ideal for big market makers).
- Multi Sector: Health(Pharma-Medicine), Agriculture, technology, environment, Financial Services, etc.
Copyright IMEF - Indigenous Mining Equity Initiative